Last Updated: 17 MAR, 2021
- This site is only available for International customers.
- We welcome all international orders and work very hard at our shipping process to ensure purchases arrive in a timely, cost-effective manner. International shipping charges are based on the product weights and shipping locations, and will ship with a tracking number via DHL, FedEx, SF Express, and EMS.
- To improve the experience for international customers, Inherit gives the option for international customers to pay all customs fees at the time of checkout at a discounted rate, instead of paying fees upon package arrival. That means what you see in the checkout includes the product, shipping, duty/tax and brokerage – no fees will be due upon delivery!
- Some countries/governments may require additional import documentation. This is the responsibility of each individual international customer.
- Standard shipping for most international orders takes 5-21 days depending on service level and destination country.
- Applicable brokerage fees, duties and taxes will be due upon delivery.
- Most orders are shipped the next business day after payment has been confirmed.
- Any items that are refused at time of delivery forfeit their shipping charges and will only be refunded the price of items refused.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for processing time.
About Missing Packages
We hope this doesn't happen (it does happen more frequently than one would think), but in the event your package goes missing during transit, we suggest you reach out to shipping partnerto resolve any issue.
Once your order is processed, Inherit is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If your shipper is unable to resolve the issue, you should contact your local law enforcement to report the package stolen.